The UK Rehabilitation of Offenders Act applies in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland:
We need as much information as possible to make a strong case for you!
- My Clean Slate will use the information you supply on this form to process your request.
- This will include:
- Your email address
- Your physical address
- Any utility bill that can prove your address
- Your phone number
- Your ID documentation
- Any correspondence with us
- Details of your complaint
- We will share this information, when necessary, with Google, Bing and Yahoo in order for them to remove your name from their search engines.
- If necessary, we will also share your details with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in circumstances when we want them to review any decision made by a search engine.
- We will only use and otherwise process your personal information where we have a legal basis to do so. This means obtaining your consent and in performance of a contract with you.
- We protect your personal information by:
- Ensuring the physical security of our office where your information is kept
- Ensuring digital security on our devices by using passwords to obtain access
- We will keep hold of your personal information no longer than is necessary to complete your request. This means we will destroy all records of correspondence and other details mentioned above within two weeks of your case being completed.
- You have rights in respect of the personal information we hold about you including:
- The right to know why we collect and use your information, as set out above
- The right to ask us not to include your information for marketing services
- The right to withdraw your consent for our use of your information
- My Clean Slate is registered with the information Commissioner’s Office.
- Please check the ICO website for further details of Data Protection laws and your rights https://ico.org.uk/