Bad Online Reputation?
Have you ever Googled yourself and been shocked by the results? Perhaps you have been the subject of online bullying, had lies told about you or had your privacy invaded. Perhaps you have posted something online that you now regret or have a spent conviction which appears when your name is searched years later. However unfairly, your online presence can effectively define your life. It may have had an impact on your career or starting a new business. It may even have affected your friendships or social life.
The good news
The good news is that we can improve this situation for you by using the law that helps people hampered by their online image. Legislation now says that you have a right to be forgotten or a right to erasure. This means that Google and other search engines can be made to erase negative stories about you when people search your name online. We will help you to wipe the Slate Clean and start afresh .
Who we are
We are a legal business that can use the law to have damaging details about you removed from Google and other search engines, so that you can start again with a Clean Slate. We want to break the mould of traditional law firms that charge big and unpredictable fees and can offer legal assistance for you at a fair and fixed price that you know in advance. There are no hidden fees.
The way it works is easy:
- You tell us what URLs you want removed and briefly explain your reasons for each one.
- You pay us a flat fee of £250 – that’s it; no more money for expenses or hidden extras.
- We will contact Google on your behalf to repair your online reputation
- We will keep you updated on progress
- If Google refuse the request, we will contact the Information Commissioner’s Office - the UK’s independent authority that upholds your data privacy - and ask them to order that the information is removed from Google.
- Google is by far the biggest search engine, but there are others such as Yahoo and bing. We can use the same process to get your information taken down from these search engines too from £100 each.
- Get Started now: